Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big News! More junk!

Today has been a hot day. Two of the four kids went to Grandma's house. I kept two by me, I felt like maybe they needed a break from the foster kids.

So out to the shed we went. Three bags of trash and one big box for Goodwill are gone. And a paper bag for some shredding to do later. Ugh. I have about three bags of stuff that needs to be shredded. I have been making progress though. Oodles of progress. I can actually move around in the space now. And if I plan it right, I won't need too many cardboard moving boxes. Why? Well, the rubbermaid bins are emptying out quite nicely. It would make things very easy to be able to stack everything into those. They haul a lot easier.

There were no big revelations today as I sat and sorted papers. Other than "Don't let other people pack your basement." I unpacked a box that was packed 4 years ago by someone else in my previous basement. 3/4 of went directly to the trash. Amazing. Why did we move it here? Because it was thrown in a box. I must say though, my definition of trash has greatly increased in the last few months. I have really began to see what is of true worth to me. Knowing I only have so much space to pack us all into has helped me make decision much more easily.

The big news. Well, we thought we were moving east. Now we have done a 180 degree turn. We are moving west. I am excited and nervous about this prospect, but at least I am not having anxiety about it anymore. I have always like the west, and always wanted to live there. After having kids, the perspective changed a lot. I thought I needed to be by family. I'm not sure where this came from. We live in such a small world these days. I can talk to my family every single day if I so choose. It's not like a hundred years ago when the extent of long distance communication consisted of letters spaced months apart. Travel is also more affordable and accomodating. We live in a different era. Thank goodness! We are moving west. Husband has started sending out his resume to different companies, and the minute he secures a job, he is coming home for a week, helping me pack and away we go. No more angst about selling the house, whatever happens, will happen. This decision is ours. We are going where we want to be, not where other people are.

On one hand I feel selfish, but on the other, well, how much of my own self am I going to lose before I start being the person I was meant to be?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A shared trap hosting maintenance or effective hosting service or derive assemblage refers to a web hosting service where diverse websites reside on harmonious net server connected to the Internet. Each placement "sits" on its own split-up, or section/place on the server, to support it discriminate from other sites. This is on average the most stingy choice on account of hosting, as numerous people share the complete cost of server maintenance.
[url=http://hostinghouse.pl]hosting[/url]

Anonymous said...

ï»?Although impossible to print the text of all the emails[url=http://www.BruceIrvinJersey.com]www.BruceIrvinJersey.com[/url]
here is a typical example of someone backing Wanta's efforts:"I commend you on your hard hitting and excellent articles in an effort to get the Leo Wanta Story out to the public However[url=http://www.BobbyWagnerJersey.com]Bobby Wagner Jersey[/url]
a subcategory of the industry which is floriculture doesditto166330915033841664 a color: #676b6c; p Which song was the most played one on American radio[url=http://www.BoJacksonJersey.com]Bo Jackson Jersey[/url]
during the 20th century and for how many times?12dittoTweet span
ï»?Then you will be able to keep track of them better next year when the return Craig scored three times in that game[url=http://www.CharlesTillmanJersey.net]www.CharlesTillmanJersey.net[/url]
the first player to have ever accomplished that feat Familiarize yourself with the qualities that a good football player must possessIn all the main forms of modern billiards--American pool[url=http://www.BarrySandersJersey.com]Barry Sanders Authentic Jersey[/url]
English snooker[url=http://www.CamNewtonJerseynike.com]Cam Newton Womens Jersey[/url]
and carom billiards--the cue or cue stick is really the only equipment that carries directly over from one game to the other

Anonymous said...

[url=http://saclongchampa.page.tl/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] Purses and bags are fun and easy to knit -- textured yarns, felting techniques, and easy patterns combine to make these attractive fashion accessories. Our We Provide Women Mulberry Lizzie Leather Hobo Bag Black,In Our Mulberry Handbags Outlet Online Store. free knitting patterns for purses and bags range from practical to fanciful, but they all look great on your arm. Use these patterns to embark on your next purse-knitting project..
[url=http://longchamppaschers.wallinside.com/]longchamp soldes[/url] Sponsored in part by the Big Issue, the concept is to offer an opportunity for people to make money while offering a hand up instead of a hand out. One of the UK's leading social businesses, which offers people the opportunity to earn a legitimate income by selling magazines on the streets as an official vendor, the bags are new to the group. Supported by Choose one of the designer, Highly Appreciated Mulberry Women's Bayswater Leather Satchel Light Coffee Bag, according to your personality, style and elegance. Our designer wallets and purses are made just for you. Sting and raising awareness by an environmentally friendly product, it is a win-win situation..
[url=http://longchamppliagea.webnode.nl/]sacs longchamps[/url] Trend is the collaboration of the full dress and accessories. Add-ons like trend handbags can absolutely provide out one's temperament and model. It also has to be practical specifically for stylish women. Generous interior Affordable Mulberry Outlet Sale Women's Alexa Oak Soft Buffalo Bags supply Mulberry handbags 2012 online outlet is lined in platinum satin fabric and features a zip pocket along with two cell phone/multifunction slip pockets. Interior ring for clip- on accessories or keyfob. Measures 17"W x 12"H x 5"D. The net is the best place to look for hand bags and pocketbooks. While fake fashion designer clothes are everywhere, some outlet stores and sites sell real Coach handbags at inexpensive costs. eBay is one great place to search for true Coach pocketbooks, all though it may take a bit of effort to sort through all the fakes. On this site you'll get the best quality you will ever get when purchasing one of the categories I've written above. You must hurry up! You don't have the reason not to visit this site if you know what is good for you. We didn't have any complains from our customers, because they all were pleased..

Anonymous said...

You the talented person
What words... A fantasy
Now all is clear, I thank for the information.
Yes, really. And I have faced it.
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

[url=http://mvpmichaelkorsoutlet2.smartlog.dk/used-designer-handbags-in-new-like-condition---is-it-really-possible-post1267803][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyizzz.altervista.org/duke-college-students-within-the-eyes-of-beijing-lv-handbags/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.blogymate.com/post.aspx?blogid=3671444&t=Promotional-Document-Bags-to-Wrap-up-Sales][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.shenenmaoyif.sitew.us/#Page_1.A][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyizzz.exteen.com/20130119/luggage-bags-offered-less-expensive-through-luggage-marketer][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]