Monday, July 21, 2008

Just....Monday.

Today is Monday. It feels like a monday. I can't put my finger on it, but it feels mondayish to me. I want to clean the kitchen and bake a cake. I want chocolate in the worst way, but the only form of chocolate in the house is a cake mix. I polished off the cooked pudding on Saturday night. I ate that while I listed stuff on ebay.

Selling stuff on Ebay has become a form of entertainment to me. It really is fun. I love watching my stuff get bids. I stalk my listings at the end to see if there is some last minute bidding war going on. I think it's great. And I love watching the total of what everything is selling for go up. It makes me giddy with anticipation. Right now I have some unopened bottles of gesso on, and there are three people watching it. It cracks me up. It is the only auction I have up with more than one watcher. And it's gesso for pete's sake. Glad I didn't pitch that on my way through the art supplies box! So on Saturday night, my new entertainment is Ebay.

I really need to get my spare room in order. I want to sew diapers in a very bad way, but I can't for all the mess in there. It is rather annoying. I don't know where to start with clearing a space or if I should clear a space at all. Because I"m almost positive that the minute I get in the middle of a project, I won't get to finish because I'll be moving. It's just darn pathetic of me. My sewing stuff is also all in boxes because I keep telling myself I don't have time to sew. It is sad. I have wonderful fabulous ideas floating around in my head and I can't put them into fabric. Oh the angst!

Well I am off to tidy my kitchen and bake a cake. I will have more progress tomorrow because Grandma is coming to take the kids away. YIpeeee!

No comments: