Friday, October 12, 2007

Waning Ambition

I'd like to say that I haven't posted because I have been in a flinging frenzy. But just the opposite is true. I went through the clothes and sent them to Goodwill. I still have laundry to put away and I just can't get past the end of my nose. I am having an awful time staying motivated. I want to kick myself in the rear. Get going! Get GOING! Your house needs you! Your kids need you! GET GOING!! But here I sit. Blech.

I was able to dispose of 3 garbage bags of clothes. There is still one left that I need to deliver to someone. The back porch is getting full again. I don't know what to do. I am at a stopping point. The shed is impeding my progress. Why can't I get past the shed? I need everything in its place, and a place for everything. I need, I need. I want, I want.

This junk is drowning me. Clutter is selfish. There is so much more I should be doing. I need to stop this pity party and get cracking. I can do this!! I know I can!!

No comments: