Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm not happy.

I know, I know. I can hear the groans. Duh. Woman, we could tell. So it is. I am not happy. Why, you may ask? I think the answer is quite simple. I have lost my vision, my dreams. I have been so caught up in laundry and dishes and changing diapers that I have lost the big picture. The journey is not much fun when you are watching your feet all the time. Time to put my chin up again.

I went for a ride this morning after dropping my daughter off at school. I do this every once in awhile. I go for a ride out to this place where I am going to live, someday. And I check out the view and I dream of the house and garden I will have there. It is quite peaceful.

I have a lot of work to do. I ordered a Franklin Covey planner and am reading a book by Peter Walsh (the clean sweep king). Time to hop on the declutter wagon again!

No comments: