Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Calling for Backup.

Well I did it. I bit the bullet. I phoned a friend. I now have a deadline. November 10 my parents are coming are bringing with them a large piece of equipment that I am going to need space for. So I called my frined, very reluctantly. She asked me why I was so hesitant. I made an analogy. We have a mutual friend who's husband is a family doctor. We shall call him "John". I said to her, "I feel the same way about this as I do about John delivering one of my babies. Everytime I see him I would KNOW that he saw my "Baby Parts". Everytime I see you, I will KNOW you have seen my JUNK!!!!" We laughed and laughed about it. It was funny. But so true. I equate my junk to my nethermost parts. Sad. Very sad. So she will arrive bright and early tomorrow right after all the kids are at school. And we will be getting to work. One room at a time. I hope this works. The studio makes me want to hyperventilate. But it will be attacked and organized and it's going to be so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm excited and nervous all over again. And I can't wuss out now. And I can't go back because I called for help. Eek!

2 comments:

Tina Szymczak said...

so . . . did she come over? Did you die from embarrassment or did you make a huge dent? As a fellow unorganized blogger, I've loved reading your posts. Amazing how our emotions are all tied up in our stuff, isn't it?

Jennifer S said...

Oh my!! Ha ha ha!! I guess I will have to write my next post about the goings on with this. She did come. And she's going to keep coming! Eeekk!! I am thoroughly intrigued also how my emotions are so tied into my progress. Thanks for your comment mom2spiritedboy, I was beginning to think no one was reading.